Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Configuring Windows 2012 Failover Cluster.

Hello everyone, I posted a documentation on how to create a Windows Failover Cluster in a pure Windows 2012 environment.

http://moscotech.blogspot.com/p/windows-failover-clustering-2012.html

This How-To will be the basis for the next few posts, because I will next post how to incorporate SQL 2012 into this very failover cluster as well as a CA.

Not many people have considered putting a CA into a failover cluster mode. but it's a nice feature to have. 

Stay tuned for more as they happen :)
As always, if you have suggestions, comments etc. don't be shy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Latest Post

Migrating File Server to Sharepoint Online

Hi Everyone, I ran across an interesting project and thought I'd share my experiences in this how to "Migrate an On-Premises file...