Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Exchange 2013 How-To on it's way

Hello again everyone.

My apologies for posting late. I am working on some final validations on a nice little behemoth of a How-To. It's my documentation on how to install/configure and test Microsoft Exchange 2013.

My documentation will be divided into four parts and might be posted a few days a part
  1. Installing Microsoft Exchange 2013
    • Pre-requisites
    • Client Access Server Role
    • Mailbox Server Role
  2. Configuring Various aspects
    • CAS
    • DAG
    • Autodiscover
  3. Testing redunduncy
    • CAS NLB
    • DAG Failover
  4. OWAS.
Since Microsoft Exchange 2013 SP1 came out relatively recently I will do some additions down the line. The new main feature that it has is a 2013 Edge Server Role. I will try to add this point later on. I just haven't had the chance to work out a documentation for it.

Stay tuned. You won't be disappointed (I hope!)

Daniel Moscovici

No comments:

Post a Comment

Latest Post

Migrating File Server to Sharepoint Online

Hi Everyone, I ran across an interesting project and thought I'd share my experiences in this how to "Migrate an On-Premises file...